Fluves provides end-to-end solutions to its clients including design, sensing cable selection and application, commissioning, data interpretation and on-site or remote service and support, for continuous asset integrity monitoring. We are looking for a project manager who is responsible for the project execution for industrial & utility related projects.
You will be involved in projects for various industrial sectors such as chemical, metallurgical and pharmaceutical plants (among others), as well as for utility companies (e.g. water, sewer and district heating companies).
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of both project management/coordination, as well as on-site project execution work.
Management tasks include:
- Coordinate and support the successful execution of monitoring projects from the sales closing until the successful project completion.
- Keep projects on budget and on schedule, and coordinate the allocation of staff and technical resources.
- Keep track of the deliverables from the sales process to the execution in the field, to guarantee an outstanding customer satisfaction while maintaining project profitability.
Project execution tasks include:
- On-site or remote installation, commissioning and validation (SAT) of monitoring systems and associated tasks, including preparation and reporting.
- Configuration and optimization of monitoring systems in line with the requirements of the application.
- Preparation and performance of laboratory tests or factory system validation (FAT).
- Customer training at Fluves or at their site.
- Periodic analysis and reporting of monitoring systems in operation.
- Software installation and update.
- Technical support for customers.
- Technical documentation and project drawings.
- You work in a very committed team and have a broad, varied and interesting task field.
- Contribution to prospection & pre-sales activities in collaboration with our sales team.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver: you get things done through excellent communication with the client, with subcontractors, and with the rest of the team.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Electricity, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Ideally, you already have practical professional experience, preferably in utilities, contracting (e.g. civil or offshore contractors), or industry (chemical, metallurgical, energy, ...), for example as a plant, piping or instrumentation engineer or manager.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with strong presentation skills.
- You convince through a self-responsible and solution-oriented way of working.
- You maintain a cooperative and engaging communication style.
- You are flexible and ready to travel.
- Knowledge of fiber optics is a plus.
- Working experience with MS Office and CAD programs is desirable.
- Knowledge and interest in programming, Matlab and/or Python scripting is a plus.
What Do We Offer?
We offer a full-time contract with multiple benefits. Besides offering you an exciting & challenging function and a competitive salary, we are offering you the opportunity to become part of the core team of our young and ambitious company. We also have many after-work drinks and great team activities.
Interested? Let us know on Marlies@fluves.com. We’ll contact you soon!
Position is available in our Ghent office, Belgium.