Fluves is a strong team of engineers and software developers creating solutions for the Water & Energy challenges the earth faces today. We cherish a warm company culture and a learning-based work environment.
As a team, we excel in innovative products for utility and industry focusing on fiber optic technology for remote monitoring of large assets (pipelines, power cables, …) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Core activities are sensor engineering, advanced data-analytics and application development.
We are looking for a motivated, results-driven Marketing and Sales Manager.
You will be in charge of delivering quality marketing material, as well as creating and maintaining our social media strategy. Furthermore, you will act as the primary point of contact for website updates and content creation. You will also take up a sales role, together with our sales advisor.
- Creating, updating and implementing a strategic marketing plan (online/offline) with a focus on lead generation. The marketing plan should be well aligned with the strategic sales plan.
- Maintaining all aspects of the website and delivering top-notch and relevant blog posts on a regular basis.
- Boosting the overall online presence by creating engaging social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter) as well as on other relevant platforms.
- Take the lead in developing online and offline marketing materials (e.g. brochures, presentations, adverts, articles, content creation and conference materials).
- Thinking, elaborating and rolling-out targeted campaigns in order to maximize the chances of acquiring the best quality leads (in cooperation with our sales advisor).
- Collaborating closely with our sales advisor to deliver persuasive sales materials.
- Analysing and reporting on results of different initiatives and translate these into lessons learned and recommendations for the future.
- Attandance at trade shows and events, with possibility of overnight stays and longer trips (every six months).
- Active participation in defining the pricing strategy for the different products. Taking the lead in identifying and prioritizing the most relevant business opportunities.
- You have a degree in marketing and/or relevant experience in the field.
- You have experience working with WordPress to manage website content and update blog posts.
- You can think out-of-the box and are not afraid to present new marketing ideas.
- You like a good challenge and love to translate a technical product to a broad audience.
- You have a flexible, proactive and entrepreneurial attitude and can work autonomously.
- You possess a professional level of written & spoken English. Fluent in Dutch and any other language is an asset.
- You are very aware of the latest digital apps for campaigning and promoting the brand.
- You have a natural sales flair with great communication skills.
- An exciting and challenging function.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits such as a pension plan, meal- and eco-cheques.
- To become a part of the core team of our young, dynamic and ambitious company.
- We love doing teambuilding activities! Are you more of a kite surf or bike ride type of person?
- Once a month, we do Friday afternoon drinks, just because it’s fun!
Interested? Let us know on Thomas@fluves.com. We’ll contact you soon!
Position is available in our Ghent office, Belgium.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll contact you soon!