Fluves is a strong team of engineers and software developers creating solutions for the Water & Energy challenges the earth faces today. We cherish a warm company culture and a learning-based work environment.
We are looking for a passionate marketing responsible, ready to take our marketing approach to the next level!
You will be in charge of delivering quality marketing material, as well as creating and maintaining our social media strategy. Furthermore, you will act as the primary point of contact for website updates and content creation.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, updating and implementing a strategic marketing plan (online/offline) with a focus on lead generation.
- Maintaining all aspects of the website and delivering top-notch and relevant blog posts on a regular basis.
- Boosting the overall online presence by creating engaging social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Take the lead in developing online and offline marketing materials (e.g. brochures, presentations, adverts, articles, content creation and conference materials).
- Thinking, elaborating and rolling-out targeted campaigns in order to maximize the chances of acquiring the best quality leads (in cooperation with our sales team).
- Collaborating closely with our sales team to deliver persuasive sales materials.
- Analysing and reporting on results of different initiatives and translate these into lessons learned and recommendations for the future.
- Supporting the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Have a degree in marketing and/or relevant experience in the field.
- Have experience working with WordPress to manage website content and update blog posts.
- Have experience with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and other graphic design programmes or are willing to learn.
- Can think out-of-the box and are not afraid to present new marketing ideas.
- Like a good challenge and love to translate a technical product to a broad audience.
- Have a flexible, proactive and entrepreneurial attitude and can work autonomously.
- Possess a professional level of written & spoken English. Fluent in Dutch and any other language is an asset.
- Are very aware of the latest digital apps for campaigning and promoting the brand.
Besides offering you an exciting & challenging function and a competitive salary, we are offering you the opportunity to become part of the core team of our young and ambitious company.
Position is available in our Ghent office, Belgium.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
We'll contact you soon!